[DeTomaso] Mad Dawg Dies At Sliver State

Perry Lindsey nckzck at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 22:34:10 EDT 2007

I have searched the news websites in the Las Vegas area for several hours, and have found nothing about a crash. I would gladly take a joke in absolutely horrible taste (a million time over) rather than lose a friend and fine member of our community. Let's pray for the best.

                                                   Perry Lindsey

MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 5/20/07 17 30 41, michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

> If as suspected this is a joke, it's beneath bad taste, it is someone who
> needs mental help,
>

>>>FWIW, the only person ever known to perpetuate a hoax like this (using a
false e-mail address) is Mad Dawg himself! In the past, he was part of the
D-Mann conspiracy, and he also pretended to be Matt LeBlanc for awhile. So
this has the stink of old Dawg to me!

Mike

See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.