[DeTomaso] Mad Dawg Dies At Sliver State

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun May 20 20:29:55 EDT 2007

I looked for 45 min, every news source I could think of, nothing at all.
I suppose in another 90 minutes somebody could call the hotel at the awards
dinner and ask if anybody knows anything.

If as suspected this is a joke, it's beneath bad taste, it is someone who
needs mental help,
If true, it is indeed a sad day for our community.

Michael in Savannah