[DeTomaso] So Bay Pantera - Tues (5/22) Meeting Reminder / Guest Speaker on DIY power steering conversion

Richard Barkley rlbpantera at earthlink.net
Sat May 19 02:49:05 EDT 2007

Los Angeles Area Listers!

Those of you who have been following SOBill's power steering project are
invited to attend our meeting next Tues. (5/22). Bill is going to do a
little talk/show on his progress to date. If you'd like to attend,
please RSVP to Grant Stockwell as our meeting area is somewhat limited
and we want to make sure there will be room for everyone. See below for
details.
---------------------------------------
May SBPC Meeting:

Our bi-monthly meeting is  Tuesday, May 22. This may come as a surprise
to some of you as it was originally planned for the 15th. I thought I'd
sent out a notice to this effect with the March meeting reminder, but I
didn't.

The featured speaker for this meeting is our very own Sweet Old Bill
(Taylor) who is in the middle of retrofitting his Pantera with Power
Steering. He is using a electric unit from a Honda S2000. Come and get
the inside story on how he arrived at this solution and how he is
implementing it. This should be very interesting and informative.

Hope to see many of you there IN YOUR CAR. If it's derivable, drive it!
Please RSVP to Grant Stockwell (310-832-8414) if you plan on attending.
The weather looks like it will be great.

6:30pm @ Coco's (ordering dinner about 7:00)
28300 S. Western Ave.
Rancho Palos Verdes
(Corner of Westmont & Western, just a few min off the 110 FWY)

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=28300+so.+western+ave.&csz=90275

Hope to see many of you there,

Your Prez,

Richard

--
-----
Sincerely, Richard Barkley

To Ski or not to Ski, that is the question!

Richard Barkley (310) 373-6695 (home)
E-mail:  rlbpantera <atsign> earthlink.net
ZONKEY'S home page: http://home.earthlink.net/~rlbpantera
Mammoth Lakes Vacation Condo: 2BR+loft/3Bath - Horizons 4 #186 (760) 934-6758
Condo web address: http://home.earthlink.net/~rbarkley