[DeTomaso] tires for 8s and 10s

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Fri May 18 14:27:55 EDT 2007

Dear Jack,

You know, after the turpentine enema of the bad tires on fifteen inch wheels, I did commit to buying 17 inch wheels. When the dust settled (wheels+tires+ new shocks and springs +alignment), it added up to about.....$3800. Yes, I do intend to move up to the big brakes, but sometimes you have to wait.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles