[DeTomaso] Mark Basile's Pantera

Perry Lindsey nckzck at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 14:04:30 EDT 2007

OK........East coast guys, I want you to dig around a bit. A few years ago, Mark Basile (from somewhere in the the New York or New Jersey area) had a super wicked black Pre-L car. Has anyone seen or know the whereabouts of this car? Last information available, Mark had gotten out of the Pantera scene, and the car was sitting.

  What say you? Anyone have some info? Please let me know.

                                                 Perry Lindsey