[DeTomaso] 1972 Reassembly

F&D Terry gt5s at bcpl.net
Thu May 17 18:39:52 EDT 2007

It depends where you are. I'll probably put my foot in Ron McCall's
mouth but he may be some help. He ain't cheap but he is good and has put
a few back together. Ron is on this list so he will probably read this
post and yours. If you are at Carlisle this weekend you will probably
find him close to his 650+hp GT-40.......nice.

There is Ken Brown in PA. He had a restoration shop but is now retired.
He is loaded with work as is also expensive.

I guess you could say that you get what you pay for and nobody wants a
cheap Pantera.

Fred T.