[DeTomaso] B100 dropout

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Thu May 17 17:12:30 EDT 2007

Mr. "I" probably wore himself out at the chicken ranch in P'rump.

besides, we are on strike until the guarantee of umbrella girls in
Nebraska is signed.

I need a yellow TPR banner for my windshield (plus umbrella girls).

My regards to the employees at the Green Lantern, although last time I
was there "you" were in diapers.

David in Durango
had all my shots . . .