[DeTomaso] Yellow push-button car

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 22:56:13 EDT 2007

<<< there is a 1971 P-car that Steve Wilkinson did many years ago that was rebuilt to an
  amazing level of detail. It was bright yellow with billet single slot Wilkinson wheels. I believe I
  saw it for sale a few years ago, but I do not know if it sold. Is the owner of this car on the
  forum? Does anyone have a nice assortment of outside pictures of the car? I am debating on
  painting my car either yellow or black, and would like have pictures to deliberate the idea. >>>

  This car?  It's for sale now. But, I don't know if this is Mike Coffel's car.
  http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2250045562/m/5940057984?r=1910011094#1910011094

  Cheers!
  Garth
  www.banzairunnerpantera.com