[DeTomaso] NPC: Sniping services

ROBERT SIMPSON r.simpson35 at verizon.net
Wed May 16 19:28:13 EDT 2007

E-snipe here too.  I have it set to fire at four seconds prior to end of
auction.  Esnipe is free for two weeks from what I remember, then charges
points based on total sale prices.  Well worth it, nothing worse than trying
to follow an auction and losing at the last second because your connection
is slow.  Esnipe uses it's own dedicated servers.  I usually enter the
highest amount I am willing to pay, then I sit back and forget about it.
You can use it on multiple auctions, often times I find a seller is ending
an auction within 60 seconds on similar items that I want to buy.  No
worries with Esnipe, fire and forget.  I have had 14 separate auctions at
one time running on Esnipe, I love it.