[DeTomaso] Crawling around under the Pantera Again

Tom Di Iulio diiulio at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 16 18:29:43 EDT 2007

           now you've gone and told everyone about my tan lines! damn,
is there no sense of propriety anymore?

I better see your white butt again in Wendover in June

Mad Dawg

Tom Di Iulio <diiulio at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

Best wishes to all. A warning to the fellows traveling with Mad Dawg. If
he starts daydreaming about being in prison with a pet name of "Toot
Sweet", move away from him.
Tom Di Iulio
Denver, CO

When was the last time you got under your Pantera?

I was crawling around under the Pantera after work tonight just
checking (again) all the oil and water lines for any leaks and found I
hadn't tightened one of the HP-1 filters enough when I changed the oil
and filters after the dyno run Saturday. Also one of the oil cooler line
fittings needed a quarter turn but otherwise everything looked good and
tight. I'll check again tomorrow but I should be good to go for
Wednesday night departure for Silver State.

Wish the team (Jason, Eliot, Darryl) good luck....we can always use
it. ;-]>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing Lifer

Mad Dawg Antenucci