[DeTomaso] Yellow push-button car

Visit ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 16 14:47:21 EDT 2007

That car is #1116.

It can be seen in the Registry, (www.ProvaMo.com or at the Push-button site.

It was Mike Coffel's, in Alabama ?

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com]On
Behalf Of Perry Lindsey
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 11:38 AM
To: DeTomaso Forum
Subject: [DeTomaso] Yellow push-button car

Hello all,

  there is a 1971 P-car that Steve Wilkinson did many years ago that was
rebuilt to an amazing level of detail. It was bright yellow with billet
single slot Wilkinson wheels. I believe I saw it for sale a few years ago,
but I do not know if it sold. Is the owner of this car on the forum? Does
anyone have a nice assortment of outside pictures of the car? I am debating
on painting my car either yellow or black, and would like have pictures to
deliberate the idea.

                                      Thanks in advance,

                                                   Perry Lindsey

 in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.