[DeTomaso] Peder Pantera on wheels!

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Wed May 16 08:47:15 EDT 2007

Finally I got this grage-glued car on its wheels, pushing it out in a very nice sunlight. Ok, its no engine in it but
its very great to have a look at it at ride height on its own wheel, as it is heavely modified. One is never sure
what it will look like before one can see it in its "normal" driving possition. Its over 10 years since I made the
sheet metal work, so naturally the designe is a child of its time. If not the racing-Corvette is absorbing all my time
I will hopefulley be able to get the car drivable this summer.
http://hem.passagen.se/hemipanter/
Click "Pantera Design"
Goran