[DeTomaso] High Volume Oil Pump?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed May 16 06:17:19 EDT 2007

One comment - your pressure gauge may be lying.

I didn't trust what my stock gauge was telling me so I installed a
mechanical pressure gauge. There is considerable difference between that the
two gauges are telling me... Before doing something as major as replacing
engine components based on what the gauge is telling you, I'd verify the
pressure with a mechanical gauge.

Two cents...