[DeTomaso] 2007 Bristol Italian Auto-Moto Show

Peter Havlik phavlik at pris.ca
Wed May 16 02:07:51 EDT 2007

Did anyone on this list attend the 2007 Bristol Italian Auto-Moto
Show? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B59ptZ0NR_8

If so, I was hoping you could help me with a couple of questions I
had about some of the cars there. Could you help me with photos of,
or information on, the following cars:
    * Black GT5-S with silver Campagnolo wheels, license plate D7 PRG
    * Silver GT5 with blue racing stripes and a tan interior, license
plate GJ17557
    * White GT5-S
There was a dark blue RHD GT5-S there that I believe is #9522, a 1987
Pantera GT5-S belonging to Stephen Burke from Ireland. I also know
that #9126, a 1981 Pantera GTS belonging to Roger Brotton from the
UK  was there. However, if there were any other post 1978 (9000
series) Panteras there that I am not aware of, I would be grateful
for any photos or information about them that you could give me.

Thanks.

- Peter Havlik