[DeTomaso] High Volume Oil Pump?

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Tue May 15 19:01:06 EDT 2007

You are fine with the stock pump.  Besides, higher volume or higher pressure
pumps won't do anything to overcome the Cleveland's oiling issues.

That said, I have been running a HV pump for several years without
destroying things, as some might suggest.  (Yeah, I am tempting fate with
that public statement.)