[DeTomaso] FW: Wanted: Old Pantera master cylinder- original 7/8" not23mm

David & Marilyn Bell davidabell at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 15 18:31:42 EDT 2007

Forwarded from Mike Drew:

-----Original Message-----
From: MikeLDrew at aol.com [mailto:MikeLDrew at aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 3:55 PM
To: steven.liebenow at att.net; detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Wanted: Old Pantera master cylinder- original 7/8"
not23mm

Steve,

Did the Mangusta use the same-style master cylinder as the Pantera?

Aren't the two Pantera masters externally identical, i.e. one will bolt up
in
place of the other?  I ask because I know that Wilkinson is bringing in a
newly made stack of hard-to-find parts including clutch and slave masters,
ball
joints, and (I think) stock brake master cylinders.  And I hate to break it
you, but at least on my tape measure, 23mm equals 7/8 inch (or so close you
can't tell them apart) so functionally the two should be identical.