[DeTomaso] Upper Rear Ball Joint Boots

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 17:11:45 EDT 2007

<<< Suitable replacements are made by Energy Suspension.  The are sturdier to the originals and have held up well for years on my car.  The part numbers for the larger ball joints ( upper rear & upper and lower front) are 9-13119.  I have found that if I trim ~ 1/8" around the base I get a better fit.  For the smaller tie rod boots, use part #9-13101. The 1/8th" trim applies here also. >>>

  Is this a part number for ball joint dust boots?  Ball joints?  Tie-rod ends?

  Thanks!
  Confused in CA