[DeTomaso] GT5 Air Dam - scraping damage and rock ships

Peter Havlik phavlik at pris.ca
Tue May 15 16:58:06 EDT 2007

Charles:

My car is in Edmonton at the moment, having the
air dam repainted, so I can't get to it to
measure it for at least two weeks. In the
meantime, I here are some magazine stats on the GT5.

    * The December 1984 issue of Motor Trend
magazine as well as the August 1984 edition of
Car and Driver Magazine both gave the minimum ground clearance as 4.7 inches.
    * Road & Track in their June 1984 edition
gave the ground clearance as 3.4 inches, with a
front overhang of 38.7 inches (don't ask me where they measured from).
- Peter