[DeTomaso] Wanted: Old Pantera master cylinder- original 7/8" not 23mm

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Tue May 15 16:37:40 EDT 2007

Have a Goose owner that has lost his gizzards....to his master cylinder.

Looking for a stock M/C that is not the later 23MM size.   If you look on the giant end cap, you will see a 023  (zero is actually a phi symbol...but if you don't have your glasses on it may look like a zero.....  :))) and this indicates the 23mm  bore size which we DON'T need.  THere also may be a date code stamped into the endcap. m The smaller cylinders do not have a size stamped in them from what I have seen.

The input ports can be either threaded, or not, to accept the push in resevoirs. We need the internals.   Goose used the threaded inlets and outlets, like the early P-cars.

Lemmeno!  Thanks!
Steve