[DeTomaso] Panteras for sale

F&D Terry gt5s at bcpl.net
Tue May 15 14:33:39 EDT 2007

Actually the stock market has done very well for quite a few years with
yearly gains in the 20% range for picking the right investment. This is
what happens when the government doesn't tax all our money away, leaving
some for us to invest.

I attribute the reason car prices have risen so rapidly lately is
because everyone is feeling flush as a result of stock market and
housing gains. It certainly has put dollars in some pockets that a few
years ago were nearly empty. Wait 'till Hillary gets through with her
government funded health care. Car prices along with the stock market
will have a serious set back.

Fred T.