[DeTomaso] Question on MD's Russ Fulps stroker motor

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 11:24:35 EDT 2007

Jason,
  I can attest to your good fortune. That motor kicks.
  See ya Friday in Ely!

  md

Jason Eaton <jason.eaton at gmail.com> wrote:
  Just wanted to mention my 408 stroker has defied all odds and
outlasted my attempts to blow it up.

5 track events ( one back to back double runs ), one open road race,
and another open road race this week.

I have also ran the car rich, overheated several times, and run the
car lean on the dyno to 7k.

Only ever one issue cause by me leaving a loose adjuster nut on the rocker arm.

She's been real good to me ... knock on wood!