[DeTomaso] Panteras for sale

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue May 15 10:06:39 EDT 2007

Interesting comments.  I originally was thinking of buying a '69 Corvette
because I've always thought they were cool, but when I took a look at the
prices, I realized for just a little more (or even less, in some cases), I
could own the car I really always wanted but never thought I could afford,
so I bought a Pantera!

Sincerely,

Chris