[DeTomaso] Crawling around under the Pantera Again

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 23:52:58 EDT 2007

When was the last time you got under your Pantera?

  I was crawling around under the Pantera after work tonight just checking (again) all the oil and water lines for any leaks and found I hadn't tightened one of the HP-1 filters enough when I changed the oil and filters after the dyno run Saturday. Also one of the oil cooler line fittings needed a quarter turn but otherwise everything looked good  and tight. I'll check again tomorrow but I should be good to go for Wednesday night departure for Silver State.

  Wish the team (Jason, Eliot, Darryl) good luck....we can always use it. ;-]>

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing Lifer

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing