[DeTomaso] address of DeTomaso factory

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon May 14 11:01:30 EDT 2007

The only thing I can add to what Mike said is that Modena is a place where
it pays to plan.

Lamborghini has a FANTASTIC museum, but if you just show up at the door they
won't let you in. If you visit their website, there are instructions on how
to arrange a visit. If you get stuck, let me know because I have some
contacts there that will probably let you in.

Ditto with Pagani. You need to reserve in advance. Bring a GPS because I got
REALLY lost looking for the factory, but it is worthwhile. You may even get
lucky and get to speak with Mr. Pagani, since he's usually there.

Plan to spend some time just hanging out at Ferrari´s test track-- you never
know what will be there. Perhaps testing a F1 car, perhaps a pair of Enzos
dueling it out. Perhaps a 360 Modena and an Alfa racing ( never did find out
why they were doing that). Or perhaps nothing. The track can be seen from
the bridge just before entering Maranello.

Enjoy!
Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness across Europe"
http://members.aol.com/PanteraGT5S1985/