[DeTomaso] NPC Anyone Got a Mini Cooper?

scott black timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 16:52:23 EDT 2007

WRX STi.

  Scott Black

Thomas Borcich <tborcich at msn.com> wrote:

Art,
When the Mini S first came out, one of my clients (knowing I was an auto
enthusiast) gave it to me to drive for a week while he was out of
town....WOW I was really impressed...you really can't beat that car for the
transportation value, for gas milage and the fun factor when driving it.
It's really surprising how fast it is...yes they aren't a rear wheel drive
but you get used to it and it actually quite a good driving car. Amazingly I
could not find the limit in corners ...I pushed it hard on almost every off
ramp I couldn't get it to slide or break loose, of course I might have
pushed it harder if it had been my car...but the car REALLY sticks in the
corners...and quite often I would look down and realize I was going 80 to
90...it easy to drive fast. Don't expect any trunk space, it's barely big
enough to fit an overnight bag.
Tom Borcich

TimePiece Public Relations
Dallas - Houston - New York