[DeTomaso] Deck Lid thingee needed

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sun May 13 16:03:09 EDT 2007

Mike,

If you have any pics from this operation I'd like to see them out of curiosity. I recently built my own latch from scratch to get the third generation benefits. I was replacing something that looked like it was built from the remains of a first generation latch and some scrap metal. I was surprised to find my decklid studs located in a way that a third generation latch wouldn't bolt in. Your story may explain why my lid looks like it does.

Tomas