[DeTomaso] Clearance between E Brake Bkt. and Oil Pan

charles buthala charlesbuthala at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 20:17:24 EDT 2007

Thanks Bill, that was real helpful.  It looks as thought the bracket is just below the oil pan, so if I go on a diagonal down and back I should be OK.

SOBill at aol.com wrote:
      Attached are three pics of the e-brake/oil pan locations.

  The distance from the aft end of the e-brake mounting bracket to the oil pan in PIC00004 is 1 inch absolute max.

  If you need more data let me know. My car is on my hoist.

  SOBill Taylor
sobill at aol.com

  See what's free at AOL.com.