[DeTomaso] Deck Lid thingee needed

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat May 12 19:05:59 EDT 2007

Nuts, not bolts!

Noticed at idle that my deck lid was shaking, turns out the metal loop
thingee that attaches to the underside of the deck lid that is grabbed by
the latch has cracked on one side and had about a 1/8" gap between the
remaining pieces.
This piece attaches with two 10mm NUTS to embedded bolts in the deck lid.
Mine also had a thin metal shim behind it.
looks like the thickness of about a 16 penny nail.

Anybody got one or know where I can get one, rather have one piece than
welded piece showing.

Thanks,

Michael in Savannah

--