[DeTomaso] Fwd: on ebay -- really cheap

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Sat May 12 16:56:56 EDT 2007

 In the photo of the luggage tray you can see a large amount of rust in the base of the air cleaner even. I wonder if this car suffered flood damage during one of the Florida hurricanes.

 This would be a good case for the buyer flying to see the car before paying, since there is really no way ebay can make a buyer pay.

 Jim