[DeTomaso] Clearance between E Brake Bkt. and Oil Pan

charles buthala charlesbuthala at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 11:30:39 EDT 2007

I purchased an aftermarket emergency brake from hall pantera but the cable is slightly longer then the adjustment in the system.  I was going to fix the dilemma by extending the bracket just forward of the oil pan on the frame rearward.  This would move the stops where the cable housing stops and the cable extends around the pulley.
  My problem is that I do not have the engine in the car and do not know the clearance between the bracket and the oil pan.  Can someone out there that can measure the For Aft clearance between these two?