[DeTomaso] CAUTION - Ralph Sanchez selling parts

Jim Cain jwcinvestment at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 11:30:08 EDT 2007

Larry Finch has already posted his caution notice but I feel strongly
enough about this to make an additional post. I bought a Fontana block
based motor from Ralph Sanchez of Brooklyn NY. He was less than honest
and did not tell me that some of the parts he was selling were
mismatched and/or completely worthless. He represented all of the parts
as "top of the line". Some were, many were not. He also did not send
everything that we agreed on and that I paid for. SCAM keeps running
through my mind.
My advice is not to buy from him unless you have the part in hand. And do not assume anything.
BTW he is not a member of PI or POCA.
Jim Cain