[DeTomaso] EDELBROCK HEADS

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Fri May 11 22:08:55 EDT 2007

Chris,
     Thank you for the info.  Your engine sounds amazing!  The reason I am
considering the Edelbrock heads is that I don't want to remove or modify the
engine screen any more than I already have.  I have changed the  mounts to
raise the screen as high as I am willing to go. It is my understanding that
all the high port heads will raise the intake manifold to a point that the
screen,  if used,  must be modified?  I assume that all the CHI heads for
the Cleveland fall into the high port category?  The only aluminum heads
that I know of that will allow me to use my stock screen on the Cleveland
are the Edelbrocks.  If anyone knows of any others,  I would sure like to
hear about them.

Art