[DeTomaso] Mangusta "1233"

Visit ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 11 20:27:15 EDT 2007

I've been adding another dozen or so Mangustas to the Registry, and now
I am trying to identify another 'lost' Mangusta.

The photo is now on my website, see the Registry main page.
As there are no odd-numbered Mangustas, 1233, does not validate.
It is a yellow car, non-stock wheels, with LOUVERS on the rear deck windows
(Yes unusual)
so I know someone will know this car.  The blue California license plate is
D TMASO.

My photo is dated 11/27/2001.

Anyone know this car ???

Anyone have more photos or other details?

Chuck

www.ProvaMo.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:10 PM