[DeTomaso] Lokar Pantera oil dipstick

rgranchelli at esedona.net rgranchelli at esedona.net
Fri May 11 13:15:02 EDT 2007

Back in February I engaged the tech @ Lokar to build me up a new dipstick
and tube. They said the tech who used to make the flexible ones from
speedo type cable is gone and they have no more stock.

He says later this year they will get some new felxible cable in.

I ended up fabing a new dip stick tube and bracket to clear my high valve
covers.

If you get better news from them please let me know

Rgds,
RG
AZ