[DeTomaso] de Tomaso future range scale models

David Rodrïguez Sïnchez thewarlord at inicia.es
Fri May 11 02:10:06 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I am David, from Madrid, a great fan of de Tomaso and friend to some of
you. I am an amateur illustrator, and very much fanatic of Marcello Gandini
designs.

May any of you kindly look for in your own archives and share pictures of
the trio of scale models of a possible future de Tomaso range, made by Marcello
Gandini and silver painted, all three standing together in a table, shown
at 2004's factory meeting?

I promise to share with everybody here the illustrations I could do if any
material arouse.

Try this link to find a button of how my illustrations look

http://members.aol.com/PanteraGT5S1985/Misc/diabloroadster

Immense thanks,

David Rodríguez Sánchez

SUPERBOTE La Primitiva.
3.000 millones de las antiguas pesetas están en juego esta semana, juega
hoy con Tiscali
https://www.ventura24.es/tiscali/primitiva.do?idpartner=tiscali_firma