[DeTomaso] eye candy

Visit ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 11 00:33:31 EDT 2007

I guess I should take down Colin Haney's "For Sale" ad (2846) on my website,
with the previous price which was a "little" less than this.

Chuck

Stephen wrote:

wow...

http://www.fantasyjunction.com/used-cars.php?id=e76dfecf5ec186578818f919c769a540

>>>This is Colin Haney´s old car, which he sold to Philippe Olzcyk a
few weeks ago.  I just was at Fantasy Junction last Friday and looked
at it.  It´s an excellent car (although it´s a 1972, not a 1973).
Basically just a street car that was converted to a race car in period,
and raced twice, unsuccessfully.  Today it´s an excellent open track
car....