[DeTomaso] The latest adventures in the garage

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Thu May 10 22:27:48 EDT 2007

Mr. FEM -- you speak from experience?    :-)

I was going to suggest after the second beer that you should "belch like a
man then laugh hardily when your wife rolls her eyes", but I thought it
would be in poor taste, so I deleted it from the instructions.  As you know,
I got a crap load of class, so I would not write that.