[DeTomaso] I need some help with parts!

mikeldrew at aol.com mikeldrew at aol.com
Thu May 10 22:17:28 EDT 2007

Forest wrote:

As I recall Parapantera in Portland says that 67 Mustang hub/rotor
assemblies are a direct replacement. The wheel studs would be American
thread though.

>>>If I recall correctly, even though the bearing sizes are the same,
the rotor is a smaller diameter, which means that part of the pad hangs
out over the top of the rotors.  That doesn´t make it ´right´in my
opinion.

Somebody tell me if I´m wrong about this?