[DeTomaso] I need some help with parts!

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Thu May 10 20:54:14 EDT 2007

I just found out my early '72 Pantera needs the following:

1. New Brake Pads

2. New Brake Calipers

3. New front brake hoses

4. Front Brake Rotors

5. Inner tie rod ends

Are there any of these parts available from normal auto parts suppliers that
I can use?  (Cross reference numbers, etc.)  If so, please let me know so I
can tell my mechanic so he can buy and install the parts.  I know I read
something about brake pads on an earlier post (I think Volvo pads would work
or something), but I wasn't paying attention at the time since I didn't know
I needed them...

I'm guessing the tie rod ends will probably have to be ordered from a
Pantera vendor--I've used Pantera Performance for stuff before and will
again unless anyone has a better suggestion.

Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,

Chris