[DeTomaso] Engine Overhaul cost

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Thu May 10 20:23:30 EDT 2007

     In 2004,  I had a 377 stroker Cleveland built for $5858.  As I recall,
that included an acid bath for the block.  Some of the parts included a
hydraulic roller cam,  roller rockers,  an offset ground crank and custom
pistons.  I would imagine you could find someone to do a basic overhaul for
less than half that price,  and maybe even a quarter of that price?

Art