[DeTomaso] US - GTS cars

Visit ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 10 19:10:18 EDT 2007

I've been loading the USA - GTS cars into the Registry.

I remember there was someone that has been collecting info
on these cars, but I can't remember whom.

Anyone know?

BTW: Over 400 cars were added to the Registry in the website's first month.

I'd like to thank everyone that has contributed!

There have been a few people that tried to add their own cars,
and found someone else had already done so.

I believe I've adjusted the entries for those owners, in response to them
letting me know, and by sending in updated photos.

Chuck

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
PM