[DeTomaso] The latest adventures in the garage

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 18:36:09 EDT 2007

You might want to be a little careful with LEDs in this application.  I've been told that if they get hot, their life is shortened.  It doesn't look like they have much of a heat sink.  Will there be any air flow around them?

  Ken

MyCars <MyCars at comcast.net> wrote:
  Check out these plug'n play LEDs
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=755

Here is a picture of the difference in my car
http://mycars.home.comcast.net/Pantera/pantera.html

I had bayonette type connectors in my car, if you have different
connectors... they have other type of LEDs that should fit!

ttyl
Roydon }8-)>