[DeTomaso] Ooops! My dead horse has Bayonet bulbs....

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Wed May 9 18:28:04 EDT 2007

Steve,

Don't feel bad.  I just spent 20 minutes on the Digi-key web site and
in the paper catalog looking for your light bulbs.  None.

Funny, I used to get a lot of miniature lamps from them for electronic
projects through the years, now they don't stock them, at all
apparently.

Asa Jay

Quoting steven.liebenow at att.net: