[DeTomaso] The latest adventures in the garage

John Maffeo johnmaffeo1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 18:13:58 EDT 2007

Tom,

  first, and most important, you must do some stretching of the back and neck muscles. Then you lay on your back and cram your head under the dash. with one arm you hold a flashlight, with your other arm, you move any wires that are in the way and hold them out of the way and with your third arm you remove the holder that the bulb goes into.

  Actually, the hardest part is just lying n your back and crawling under the dash. The rest is pretty easy and goes pretty quickly. It does help to have a good light source too.

  This is how I did it anyway...others will probably chime in with an easier way.

  John

Tom Cabanski <tcabanski at tencom.com> wrote:
  John,
I took a quick look to see how to install higher wattage bulbs and could
not figure it out.
What is the easiest way to get to the bulbs & install new ones?
Tom