[DeTomaso] What is new at Pantera Place

BobFluty at aol.com BobFluty at aol.com
Tue May 8 20:32:28 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/8/2007 5:04:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
panteraplace at hotmail.com writes:

What's  new at Pantera Place:

O.K. gang...once again we owe a huge THANK YOU to Mike Dailey and in this
case, Chris Difani, for providing a hugely valuable tool for us Pantera
owners.....at no cost!  Mike's "Pantera Place" site is such an awesome  asset for us
all and Mike generously pays for the operating costs out  of his own pocket.
It takes and issue like Chris's wiring diagrams to jar  my memory, so I just
donated a bit to the upkeep of Mike's site....painless and  easy to do.  Just
log onto the Pantera Place site, click on the make a  donation button and you
can use your PayPal account to make a  donation.  One of the better investments
you'll make all  year!

Bob