[DeTomaso] Wiring Schematic Files

Greg Landwehr pantera928 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 9 08:56:49 EDT 2007

To All
I had not been reading this subject until Dick's post today that got my
attention.
I cannot believe this much of a turmoil over nothing from supposedly
civilized people.
I guess I need to turn myself in to the local authorities and confess all of
my sins of sharing with and helping out other car people.
This is ridiculous!
Greg Landwehr
1972 Pre-L (w/o a wiring diagram!)