[DeTomaso] Speaking of Wiring Diagram's

Donny Williams Donnylee at ccwebster.net
Tue May 8 09:21:43 EDT 2007

Ken I hear you, but everyone puts "Lots of time" into helping people with
their Pantera's, be it advise, or new engineering to help with the brand,
and most important helping others who need help.  This matter you could only
color a shade ridiculous.  And seemed to send a negative message to what
ever cause is being defended.