[DeTomaso] Something completely different: the Vegas pictures

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Tue May 8 09:00:39 EDT 2007

Dear David,

Ack! It appears that sending the link from the SnapFish HQ site is blocked by the Forum since it does not come from a member.....

As a very challenged cyber guy, I will attempt to send myself the SnapFish link and then forward it onward......I hope my dumb trick works.

It is always something, Chuck Engles