[DeTomaso] reinstalling the back deck

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue May 8 01:26:58 EDT 2007

I'm almost ready to put the back deck back on my Pantera and noticed there
are three metal spacer plates sitting on one of the hinges and none on the
other.  I'm not sure if that's how it came off, or if they were originally
divided between both hinges and were all just put together when we took the
deck off and stored it for the engine removal so many months ago...

Any tricks to getting the hinge spacers put in the right place?  For that
mater, any tricks I should know before trying to reinstall the deck?

Thank you!

Chris