[DeTomaso] Something completely different: the Vegas pictures

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Mon May 7 23:26:53 EDT 2007

Dear Forum,

              I will shortly be posting the link ( I hope ) for 606 digital photographs from the Vegas Pantera Love Fest.   They will posted on Snap Fish.   As I recall, you can click on the link and view and order pictures if you like.

             Some previews:  actual pictures of Mike Drew inside his self-motivating Pantera at speed on the race track;  race mom, Judy DeRyke, in the the DeRyke superleggera Pantera at speed; Il Duce, Maddog Antenucci as a pedestrian; guest speaker Don Coleman;  on track pictures;  pictures of most everyone who ran at the track as well as the unlucky few who broke at the track; etc,etc,etc......

                            Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles